Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good news ...

Just a quick update - we went to the doctor yesterday to have Jackson's blood checked again. And praise the Lord ... his numbers were higher than last week, which is a great thing. And he's gained another pound so he now weighs 7 lbs 14 oz. He was 4 lbs 2 oz when he was born so he's almost doubled. I'm sure by next Thursday, which is when he'll be two month birthday, he'll have reached that mark. Pretty good for a little guy who is still considered -1 week old :)

Thanks for your prayers - we appreciate every one! We don't go back to the doctor until the 15th for his shots and two month check up. That's the longest period of time that we haven't seen a doctor since about November!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Good job sweet baby Jackson!!

Anonymous said...

I check your blog often and am so happy to hear that things are finally calming down for you guys. Jackson is so adorable. You continue to stay in my thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you soon. Leslie Taulbee

Erin said...

Kristi, Justin, and Jackson- I am so glad I found you all on here. It will be so nice to hear all the good news about my nephew! Wow... I like the sound of that word! Tell Mr. Jackson that his Uncle Derrick and I said hi and we can't wait to see him soon. Justin, We're sad you won't be there this weekend but we can't wait to see you soon either! Take care guys and see you soon!