Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blog Name?

Any creative ideas for a new blog name? Totally uncreative me can't come up with anything, but my creative husband has a couple that just might work. Not sure what's in store for today - need to run a couple of errands but we'll be going out tomorrow for a doctor's appointment so maybe I should wait and do them all together ... I guess it will depend on when I get to take a shower today. I can't believe how precious my time in the shower is ... it's usually taken during Jackson's first nap, which is right now. But here I sit .. ask me later if I regret that decision. Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

Becky Collier said...

I am totally with you on the precious shower time! Especially now that Ethan is mobile :). Glad you and little Jackson are doing well. He is adorable!

Heather said...

Just wait until Jackson drops his morning nap, then the shower option is completely out of the question. I now shower at night --which you know I don't prefer. However, maybe J will play alone in his crib for you and you can still take a shower in the morning-- Carli won't have anything to do with that, but maybe he will.

Courtney said...

First off- you are amazing!

Second- in the creative blog name search...you should do something like "The "Key" to Saving..." and you could do a little piece on your wonderful finds. As long as you keep up with cute pictures of Jackson too :)