Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a ....

Enjoy a couple of recent pictures of Jackson, who's gonna be a big brother ....





And he's gonna be the best big brother to a ...



That's right folks, we're having another BOY!!!! We are so excited and blessed that this pregnancy has went so well. Our hearts are thrilled that God has given us another little one to love and raise in this precious baby!

I was reminded this morning of God's faithfulness in all things as I was reading the Psalms. Truly he is good and worthy of all praise in all things, not only in celebration of new life, but in loss and whatever else may happen in this life as well. Each time I feel the new baby move, I am reminded of God's presence in our lives - his faithfulness through the loss of Addison and the joy he has given us in raising Jackson is what prompted us to try for another baby.

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord's praise, for he has been good to me. Psalm 13:5-6

No comments: