Friday, May 22, 2009

Update

Jackson is doing well - we had another pediatrician appointment this week to check his hemoglobin levels. I can't remember if I mentioned before that he is anemic right now (really common in babies) and we're just having to go back to make sure that his numbers plateau and then begin to increase. He now weighs 6 lbs 4 oz - awesome, huh? He is growing and getting to where he is more alert during certain parts of the day. He's just a great little guy!

I went out to the store today and to run a couple of errands and I was surprised at how tired it made me. Guess I'm still not back to my normal self just yet. But shopping without coupons is torture anyway so maybe I'll just wait until I get my coupon book back to its prime. I had about 300 coupons that I had to throw in the recycling last week .. ugh. Seriously? I think I have three right now that aren't expired.

I have about 20 post ideas running around in my head, but time is sparse during the day when it's just me and Jackson here. I can't believe how fast the days go by. Hopefully I'll find some time to get my thoughts down on "paper".

Until then, I'll leave you with these pictures - a great guy, a great boy and a great doggie! Shoot, what more could a girl ask for? I am certainly blessed! And by the way, Justin is an incredible daddy :)


No comments: