Sunday, October 18, 2009

Racking up at Rite Aid!



Run, run, run to Rite Aid! I love awesome weeks when I get re-encouraged that coupon clipping is worth the time and definitely worth the money! The picture above shows you what I got yesterday and today at Rite Aid. All in all, I spent $98 out of my pocket, BUT when I submit all of the rebates that this stuff is eligible for, I will only have spent $13.50! And $13.50 is worth 120 loads of laundry detergent, eight sticks of deodorant, three body washes, three bottles of shampoo, two things of face moisturizer, cold medicines and gum, among some other things. There's also an Olay eye roller missing from the picture. I have made an investment in Rite Aid money, so I constantly just use my rebate money to buy more items that are eligible for rebates. So it doesn't keep coming out of our monthly grocery money. Now some of this stuff will go the other person that I buy rebate stuff for, but still .. exciting! And it's all stuff that we actually will use, not things that will go to waste or that we don't even use.

For those who are skeptical, keep checking back for more updates each week - hopefully I can encourage you to get to clipping!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Rock on Girl!! That's awesome...and how great are those purex sheets! I love them, and the smell is heavenly. We don't have Rite Aid's down here..but I hear you can do the same thing with Walgreen's. I'll have to start playing!

SarahFae said...

Sweet deal, woman...I think that you almost qualify as a thief! :) So sad that we don't have Rite Aid's. I'll have to try my hand at Walgreens again. I did manage to save $25 at Wal-mart the other day with coupons...all on stuff I normally buy! I love the online printable coupons that are $1! Thanks for the encouragement...keep us posted on your savings!

Heather said...

Hey I need details on this Rit-Aid business. I discovered one the other day. Not in the best part of town, but if I could get these deals it would be worth braving it during the day. How does it work?? Do you know how the Wal-greens thing works?? I need details people!!!