Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost the Weekend

Anyone have any plans for the weekend? Believe it or not, I do :) Okay, so I'm not going anywhere ... BUT Justin's dad and uncle are planning a visit for tomorrow and leaving early Saturday and one of my best friends and her daughter will be visiting from Louisiana on Saturday afternoon. So, yes, I have visiting plans! I also had a few visitors from work today too and it was good to see them as well!

I was supposed to have an ultrasound today, but when I got down there, they asked me what I was doing there? Um, really? I just do what they tell me and when they told me it was time to go, I got in the wheelchair and off we went. But apparently since I just had a scan on Tuesday, the doc wasn't interested in seeing the little ones again so soon even though I have a standing order for Thursday ultrasounds. So I guess Monday it is. The heartrate tracings looked good again today so praise God for that!

Had a little bit of breakdown yesterday .. that's usually how it goes for me though. I tend to be able to handle a lot and then it's a little thing that makes me lose it. Yesterday, it was the nurse coming to give me a necessary steroid shot - I lost it. When she took my blood pressure, it was like I had been excercising for 20 minutes or so. It was like the shaking, can't catch your breath kind of cry. But afterwards I felt much better and once again, God used that time to comfort me and let me know he's with me. And then one of the ladies who works here during the day wheeled me down to the gift shop for a little respite from the room. Bless her!

I've now watched more college basketball than I care to admit, but I'm thankful for it. At least it's something that I understand :)

That's it for today - very uneventful and that's what we like!

No comments: